Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rosebud Lips

I get asked all the time where I get the adorable headbands, hats, and clips that I use for my photo sessions. I met the sweetest young lady about 3 years ago at a maternity session. We clicked right from the start. We had so much in common like our ability to create and craft, she was a single mother (I have been there), and our daughters were 2 months apart in age. Needless to say, we have been close friends since. So close that she just happens to be dating my younges brother which is awesome! Anyways, Lauren is the one who makes all of these amazing pieces. Her products are used by photographers all of the United States. Check her website out at www.rosebudlips.etsy.com. Not only does she make amazing things for babies and kids, but also has a beautiful line of items for brides. I love you girl!



No comments: