Wednesday, October 27, 2010

And then there is Julie...

She is the payback for anything bad I have ever done! Julie is demanding, stong-willed, loud (like me), and has a temper like no other. She constantly keeps me on my toes. I can't take my eyes off her for one second or she is gone. I even went as far as to buy one of those silly kid leashes. I always thought that was so mean until I had a child like Julie then I totally understood why parents use them. She is your typical third child and I'm so thankful that she came along. I love the way her little hand pats my back when she hugs me. She is always my little helper and tries so hard to do what her brother and sister do. She is my little leader and will go far in life with her will and determination. She completes our family and is our constant entertainment.







No comments: